Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stupid Kevin

In my opinion, I think Kevin is a stupid guy. Everybody knew that he love Shi Chee now. But I felt that Shi Chee doesn’t cares about him. In addition, Shi Chee is 2 years older than him and I think that they will no have the chances la! The few weeks ago, Kevin is always be sad and never smiles in our class. I think this is all because of his relationship with Shi Chee. Kevin, u r really the stupid guy. Don’t put yourself too deep inside, if not you will more sad if relationship of you and Shi Chee cant appear. For those that see this message, please don’t blame me because I said the truth only.

 

Truth 

9 comments:

发发之迷 said...

Why saying like that... You will hurt their feelings...We already promise to each other not to write this kind of topic inside the blog, aren't we?

发发之迷 said...

No comment... no comment...

发发之迷 said...

是咯。。说好不要人身攻击的。就算要写,也不要指名道姓。这样子真的会伤害到当事者。如果可以的话,请尽快把这个文章删除掉。试想想,如果别人也这样写你的话,你的感觉会是怎样?这个布落格不是设来批评别人的感情,否则的话这个布落格就会变得没意义了。

发发之迷 said...

这是别人的隐私权,请你尊重别人,也尊重你自己。

发发之迷 said...

We don't hope u say so.. even kevin loves shi chee, that is their own private business.. please mind ur own business.. and stop comment-ing on others..(shuk kun)

发发之迷 said...

想抒发感受,也不能伤害别人。请别把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦上。我们都是同学,是需要一起生活五年半的同学、朋友。。请看在这个份上,维护及建立班上的和平,好吗?谢谢。。
小鱼。

发发之迷 said...

oh my gosh....!! " Respect" please... :'(...sad to read such stupid post in Our class's blog...God bless me...
stupid girl

发发之迷 said...

现在我们不想追究这篇文章到底是谁写的,我也不懂你用意何在。。。不过,我只希望你能赶快把文章删除。。。我只希望你好好珍惜我们之间相遇的缘分。。。不要破坏我们之间的友谊。。。谢谢。。。RAINBOW。。。

nemo said...

let it pass lar..don tok bout it again..